Wastewater to Boiler-feed quality and ZLD
Sequoia’s Vapor Compression Evaporation Technology
Sequoia’s evaporation technology incorporating vapor compression helps in separating purer water from contaminants to produce boiler-feed quality water.
- Units from 250 gallon/hour to 100000 gallon/day feed capacities.
- Modularization to the extent possible with minimum site work.
- Technical support for several years of Operations.
Sequoia’s Zero Liquid Discharge Technology (ZLD)
ZLD need not just be forced upon by Regulations. It can be an economical way of managing water resources at a Utility or a Refinery or in an oil & gas field.
A two-step evaporation process in which vapor compression unit is used in the first step and a forced circulation reboiler in the second so as to produce crystallized residue and zero-liquid discharge (ZLD).
- Precisely designed, robust skid mounted units.
- They can be installed indoor or outdoor.
- Easy integration with existing pretreatment or post-treatment units.
- Treated / Reclaimed water quality allows use in cooling water, once-through steam generators (OTSGs).